We are committed to the well being of our patients and our staff during these trying times and have implemented all safety precautions as advised by CMS and the CDC. As a result, we have canceled all elective surgeries and will reschedule them when it is safely advised to do so. If you have any questions or would like to speak with a staff member, please do not hesitate to call us at (773) 763-3990 during our scheduled office hours (9am-6pm).
In addition, we’ll be offering Virtual Consultations to discuss upcoming, scheduled procedures, as well as to offer information and pricing on skincare and surgical treatments that you’d like to schedule after this crisis is resolved. Our skincare products will be available for ‘curbside pick-up’ or mail order if you need refills, so please do not hesitate to call with your order.
Thank you so much for your cooperation and understanding during these trying times. We hope to resume normal operations as soon as possible, but ensuring the health and safety of our patients is paramount.
In the meantime, please continue to do everything in your power to protect your safety and to minimize spread of the disease:
– Practice social distancing. Avoid trips to restaurants, bars, and the community except for grocery shopping and essential medical appointments. Maintain a distance of 6 feet from other people in the community.
– Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds.
– If you are unable to avoid coughing, practice coughing into your elbow rather than your hand. Wash your hands afterward.
– Avoid touching your face.
– If you feel sick, do not go to work or move around in the community. Stay at home.
Best wishes for your health and safety,
Dr. Wiener and the staff at The Art of Plastic Surgery