Lipo-Abdominoplasty is an advanced type of tummy tuck that is combined with cutting edge liposuction techniques. This procedure trims, flattens and firms a bulging abdomen by removing excess skin and fat while also tightening loose abdominal muscles. A Lipo-Abdominoplasty may be appropriate if you have trouble flattening your abdomen following changes in your midsection after pregnancy or despite exercise and weight loss.
The procedure can also be useful for women with stretched skin and muscles from pregnancy.
A Lipo-Abdominoplasty can:
- Firm and flatten the midsection after weight loss or pregnancy
- Restore the position of torn or sagging abdominal muscles
- Tighten and smooth loose abdominal skin
- Remove lower-abdominal fatty deposits
- Remove fatty deposits around the abdomen, flanks, and back
Dr. Wiener will discuss every detail of your Lipo-Abdominoplasty during a thorough consultation, and answer any questions that you may have about the surgery and recovery time.